Bury St. Edmunds Cricket Club Golf Day
Main Competition Format - Over 18 Hole Course
- 18 Hole Team Texas Scramble on Handicap (Played off men's card)
- Team of Four (men, ladies or mixed)
- Starting Time: 2.00pm onwards
- Club Handicaps with Maximum allowance of 20 for Men and 30 for Women
- 15% Combined Team Handicap
- All team members to count a minimum of 4 drives each
- Tees: Men off yellow, Ladies off reds
- Winning Team with the lowest aggregate score for 18 holes
- Other Prizes Include Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin
All competitors are welcome to take advantage of the clubs excellent catering facilities.
Prior to the competition, the Club serves a range of lunch options which can be purchased at your own cost (a bacon roll and coffee will be available at a small cost). A 2-course carvery dinner or vegetarian option will be provided to all participants after the golf.
Following the dinner will be prize giving and Raffle
For entry and more details see the form here